Internship for 6 months.
You are a strong visual designer who’d like to be responsible for creating highly detailed and compelling levels. You love to tell stories and transfer the right atmosphere of a level based on its setting and mood. You feel comfortable working in a structured 3D environment. If you are also able to create game assets and possess a deep understanding of texturing and materials, you are what we are looking for!
- Decorate game levels with existing assets to support the atmosphere and tell stories through visually compelling environments
- Create and paint terrains for a 3D isometric game
- Support general production (modeling, texturing)
- Work with the Art Director to maintain a consistent look and feel
- Work supplementary with other artists, game designers and programmers
- Knowledge of modeling and texturing
- Basic knowledge of Unity 3D
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Ability to work with a high degree of self-direction and motivation
- Passion for outstanding games
- Ability to work based on photo references, concept art and your own creativity
- Flexibility to adapt asset creation to any given art style
Other pluses: basic knowledge in Graphics Design, Interface Design, Visual Communication or equivalent. Interdisciplinary skill set to support our 2D and 3D artists (like creating tileable textures, UV layouts, knowledge of Quixel, Substance and Blender).
If you’re interested in this position, please send us your application in German, including your cover letter, resume and portfolio.