Junior Developer or Internship (div/f/m)
For internships: Pflichtpraktikum preferred, 3-6 months, 450€/month, conversion to full time employment possible.
Are you passionate for high quality games, a problem-solver, and someone who is only satisfied when your code works highly efficient and performant? You enjoy building fun gameplay mechanics and know a thing or two about game design? If that’s true, you might be what we’re looking for!
Our next game Codename Süßkartoffel will be another RTT, much like Shadow Tactics and Desperados III. That being said, there’ll be exciting new challenges in all fields of development and design.
You will …
- Work with Unity 3D, making games for PCs and consoles
- Turn ideas into working concepts, design and implement game features as well as new development tools for all disciplines
- Work closely with designers and artists to implement their ideas
- Be able to specialize in specific fields (e.g. tools-development, shaders, …)
- Students majoring in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- Good knowledge of Unity 3D and C#
- Proficiency in writing efficient, organized and highly performant code
- Expertise in the use of common data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge of version control software
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in and contribute to a collaborative environment
- Fluent German
Other pluses: Low-level knowledge of hardware. C++ skills. Experience developing across multiple platforms, like PC, mobile and consoles. Good instincts for game design and fun and innovative gameplay. Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What we offer
On top, we are offering a lot of benefits, which you can read about here:
If you’re interested in this position, please send us your application in German, including your cover letter, resume and portfolio.