Regular to Senior Developer (div/f/m)
Are you passionate for high quality games, a problem-solver, and someone who is only satisfied when your code works highly efficient and performant? You enjoy building fun gameplay mechanics and know a thing or two about game design? If that’s true, you might be what we’re looking for!
You will …
- Work with Unity 3D, making games for PCs and consoles
- Specialize in one or more of the following fields:
- Animation System
- Editor Tools
- Rendering and Shaders
- Solve complex problems & challenging bugs.
- Proactively identify and solve potential issues before they become a production issue.
- Work closely with designers and artists to implement their ideas
- Mastery of Unity 3D and C#
- 3+ years of industry experience
- Experience in one of the fields mentioned above
- At least one major game release
- High proficiency in writing efficient, organized and highly performant code
- Expertise in the use of common data structures and algorithms
- Working knowledge of version control software
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to work in and contribute to a collaborative environment
- Fluent German
Other pluses: Low-level knowledge of hardware. C++ skills. Experience developing across multiple platforms, like PC, mobile and consoles. Good instincts for game design and fun and innovative gameplay. Knowledge of Microsoft Office.
What we offer
You should join us because you love what we do and you are the right person to support us. Once you are part of Mimimi, you can enjoy quite a few perks, as we are:
Developing great games …
- Working on large AA games, PC & consoles, premium, no F2P
- Single-project company, the whole team focuses on one game
with a professional team …
- No project-based hiring, focus on long-term employments and converting internships to full-time employments
- Great team atmosphere, with a mindset of continuously improving ourselves, the company and our games
- Talented and experienced team-mates who love sharing knowledge and care about each other
- Flat hierarchy, with clear organizational structure and responsibilities
in a healthy way …
- Crunch is discouraged
- Tracking of working hours and conversion of overtime to free time
- We are making sure that a cancelled project doesn’t mean we have to fire employees instantaneously, by having a cash buffer for multiple months
- Flexible working hours (40h/week, latest start at 11:00h, earliest leave at 16:00h)
- An amazing office: our own building, height-adjustable tables, ergonomic chairs, air-conditioned, communal kitchen, dedicated chill-out areas and much more
- Free Yoga sessions, fruits, vegetables
- Regular team and company events
with various bonuses, if you are a full-time employee.
- A unique and fair profit share model
- Free dental insurance, accident insurance (including private ones), world-wide travel medical insurance
- Yearly personal education budget for events, tutorials, books, …
- Full support for company pension (Betriebsrente) and yearly consulting from our insurance partners, even for private matters
If you’re interested in this position, please send us your application in German, including your cover letter, resume and portfolio.