Texture Artist (m/f)
We are looking for an experienced texture artist who will be responsible for unwrapping and texturing game assets of Desperados III.
At first, this position will be limited to a couple of months (exact length has to be determined with you), which is why we also accept applications from freelancers. If we enjoy working together, we are very interested in adding you as a permanent employee to our team or recommending you within THQ Nordic’s network of studios.
You will …
- Work with Substance Painter, Blender, Unity 3D and Adobe Photoshop
- Texture props, houses and other environment assets
- Work mostly with already existing materials
- Find a balance between desired aesthetics and technical constraints of the engine
- Very good knowledge of unwrapping in Blender
- Very good knowledge of Substance Painter
- Basic knowledge of modeling in Blender
- Basic knowledge of Unity 3D (importing models and textures, setting them up in scenes)
- Team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Willingness to learn new techniques and share knowledge openly
- Fluent in German or English, both verbally and written
- Knowledge of Substance Designer
- Good game asset modeling skills
If you’re interested in this position, please send us your application, including your cover letter, resume and portfolio.